Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 10

I have watched the Commoncraft video and am excited to learn about Wiki's. I am also apprehensive because they make it look so easy. After Thing 9 we will see.

When I went to the SJCPL Subject guides I liked seeing a feature that the edit was for librarians only. The BookLovers Wiki from Princeton was wonderful. I will be bookmarking this one and sharing it with a few of my colleagues. (Now I am looking at this again and wondering if it is quite old?) Was it just for a special promotion and then posts stopped?
Library Success looks good but not very pretty. I guess best practices don't need to be pretty to work.
The LibraryBloggers was good. Cold Spring Elementary, CA I will indeed go back. Great information for the elementary school librarian.

No comments: